xAD (B2B Ad Tech) Case Study
- xAD is a mobile advertising network that needed a new brand identity, product strategy, and product marketing materials.
- The company’s logo and marketing materials gave off an amateur and unprofessional feel.
- Nobody outside a few companies in their industry understood what xAD did. This was problematic in attracting new advertisers and publishers.
- The company did not have product marketing materials. Sales reps were not able to sell effectively.
- I hired a designer and produced a new company logo and brand identity.
- I packaged capabilities into understandable products and set product strategy.
- I created the company’s first product marketing materials including sales decks, collateral, case studies, and videos.
- Company had a new brand identity and slick-looking product marketing materials.
- My impact was introducing product marketing to the company, packaging the products, creating the company’s first product marketing materials, and attracting new customers.
"I hired Pat for his ability to quickly assert himself with limited supervision in order to the work product completed. Recommending Pat for marketing projects or roles is a no brainer.”
– Craig Hagopian, Chief Marketing Officer, xAD
- More reviews on my LinkedIn Profile.