Local Hero (B2C Mobile App) Case Study
- LocalHero was launching the company at a high-profile event. The product was an innovative hyper-local Q&A app. Think Quora meets Yelp!
- The company had produce a hit product, acquire customers, show traction, and prove the product had utility.
- From a marketing standpoint, the challenges were:
- Introduce the company on-stage at TechCrunch Disrupt.
- Communicate what the product does in clear and simple terms.
- Acquire users and get them engaged with the product.
- I created the company pitch deck and trained the CEO on how to deliver it.
- I set up a demo booth at the launch event and created all subsequent customer-facing marketing materials (website, brochure, product demo).
- I set and executed the user-acquisition strategy, which involved paid mobile ads and unpaid social media marketing.
- Reviews on my LinkedIn Profile.